Communicated by Riccardo Fodde
Genotype–phenotype relationships in trichothiodystrophy patients with novel splicing mutations in the XPD gene†
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 438–445, March 2009
How to Cite
Botta, E., Nardo, T., Orioli, D., Guglielmino, R., Ricotti, R., Bondanza, S., Benedicenti, F., Zambruno, G. and Stefanini, M. (2009), Genotype–phenotype relationships in trichothiodystrophy patients with novel splicing mutations in the XPD gene. Hum. Mutat., 30: 438–445. doi: 10.1002/humu.20912
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2008
- Fondazione Cariplo
- Associazione Italiana per la Ricerca sul Cancro
- EC. Grant Number: LSHM-CT-2005-512117
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.