The first three authors contributed equally to this article.
Identification and functional analysis of novel variants of the human melanocortin 1 receptor found in melanoma patients†
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 811–822, May 2009
How to Cite
Pérez Oliva, A. B., Fernéndez, L. P., DeTorre, C., Herráiz, C., Martínez-Escribano, J. A., Benítez, J., Lozano Teruel, J. A., García-Borrón, J. C., Jiménez-Cervantes, C. and Ribas, G. (2009), Identification and functional analysis of novel variants of the human melanocortin 1 receptor found in melanoma patients. Hum. Mutat., 30: 811–822. doi: 10.1002/humu.20971
Communicated by Garry R. Cutting
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JAN 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!