Communicated by Ulf Landegren
Parallel sequencing used in detection of mosaic mutations: Comparison with four diagnostic DNA screening techniques†
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Focus on High-Resolution Melting Technology
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 1012–1020, June 2009
How to Cite
Rohlin, A., Wernersson, J., Engwall, Y., Wiklund, L., Björk, J. and Nordling, M. (2009), Parallel sequencing used in detection of mosaic mutations: Comparison with four diagnostic DNA screening techniques. Hum. Mutat., 30: 1012–1020. doi: 10.1002/humu.20980
- Issue online: 28 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JAN 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2008
- Assar Gabrielsson Clinical Research Foundation
- Swedish Cancer Society. Grant Number: 2006/1509
- Swedish State LUA/ALF agreement. Grant Number: ALFGBG 7631
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|humu_20980_sm_SupplTableS1.pdf||18K||Supp. Table S1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.