Communicated by Mireille Claustres
Relative contribution of simple mutations vs. copy number variations in five Parkinson disease genes in the Belgian population†
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 7, pages 1054–1061, July 2009
How to Cite
Nuytemans, K., Meeus, B., Crosiers, D., Brouwers, N., Goossens, D., Engelborghs, S., Pals, P., Pickut, B., Van den Broeck, M., Corsmit, E., Cras, P., De Deyn, P. P., Del-Favero, J., Van Broeckhoven, C. and Theuns, J. (2009), Relative contribution of simple mutations vs. copy number variations in five Parkinson disease genes in the Belgian population. Hum. Mutat., 30: 1054–1061. doi: 10.1002/humu.21007
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAR 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!