Communicated by Michael Dean
Functional FEN1 polymorphisms are associated with DNA damage levels and lung cancer risk†
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 1320–1328, September 2009
How to Cite
Yang, M., Guo, H., Wu, C., He, Y., Yu, D., Zhou, L., Wang, F., Xu, J., Tan, W., Wang, G., Shen, B., Yuan, J., Wu, T. and Lin, D. (2009), Functional FEN1 polymorphisms are associated with DNA damage levels and lung cancer risk. Hum. Mutat., 30: 1320–1328. doi: 10.1002/humu.21060
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JUN 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 30530710
- State Key Basic Research Program. Grant Numbers: 2004CB518701, 2002CB512905
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!