Communicated by Mireille Claustres
Dynamin 2 mutations associated with human diseases impair clathrin-mediated receptor endocytosis†
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 1419–1427, October 2009
How to Cite
Bitoun, M., Durieux, A.-C., Prudhon, B., Bevilacqua, J. A., Herledan, A., Sakanyan, V., Urtizberea, A., Cartier, L., Romero, N. B. and Guicheney, P. (2009), Dynamin 2 mutations associated with human diseases impair clathrin-mediated receptor endocytosis. Hum. Mutat., 30: 1419–1427. doi: 10.1002/humu.21086
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUL 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2008
- Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale (INSERM); Association Française contre les Myopathies (AFM)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!