Communicated by Jan P. Kraus
Genetic and cellular studies of oxidative stress in methylmalonic aciduria (MMA) cobalamin deficiency type C (cblC) with homocystinuria (MMACHC)†
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 11, pages 1558–1566, November 2009
How to Cite
Richard, E., Jorge-Finnigan, A., Garcia-Villoria, J., Merinero, B., Desviat, L. R., Gort, L., Briones, P., Leal, F., Pérez-Cerdá, C., Ribes, A., Ugarte, M. and Pérez, B. (2009), Genetic and cellular studies of oxidative stress in methylmalonic aciduria (MMA) cobalamin deficiency type C (cblC) with homocystinuria (MMACHC). Hum. Mutat., 30: 1558–1566. doi: 10.1002/humu.21107
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!