Communicated by Ulf Landegren
Two-round coamplification at lower denaturation temperature–PCR (COLD-PCR)-based sanger sequencing identifies a novel spectrum of low-level mutations in lung adenocarcinoma†
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 11, pages 1583–1590, November 2009
How to Cite
Li, J., Milbury, C. A., Li, C. and Makrigiorgos, G. M. (2009), Two-round coamplification at lower denaturation temperature–PCR (COLD-PCR)-based sanger sequencing identifies a novel spectrum of low-level mutations in lung adenocarcinoma. Hum. Mutat., 30: 1583–1590. doi: 10.1002/humu.21112
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 SEP 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!