Communicated by Pui-Yan Kwok
Assessing individual interethnic admixture and population substructure using a 48–insertion-deletion (INSEL) ancestry-informative marker (AIM) panel†
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2009
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 184–190, February 2010
How to Cite
Santos, N. P.C., Ribeiro-Rodrigues, E. M., Ribeiro-dos-Santos, Â. K.C., Pereira, R., Gusmão, L., Amorim, A., Guerreiro, J. F., Zago, M. A., Matte, C., Hutz, M. H. and Santos, S. E.B. (2010), Assessing individual interethnic admixture and population substructure using a 48–insertion-deletion (INSEL) ancestry-informative marker (AIM) panel. Hum. Mutat., 31: 184–190. doi: 10.1002/humu.21159
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 DEC 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!