The last two authors contributed equally to this work.
Ex vivo splicing assays of mutations at noncanonical positions of splice sites in USHER genes†
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 347–355, March 2010
How to Cite
Le Guédard-Méreuze, S., Vaché, C., Baux, D., Faugère, V., Larrieu, L., Abadie, C., Janecke, A., Claustres, M., Roux, A.-F. and Tuffery-Giraud, S. (2010), Ex vivo splicing assays of mutations at noncanonical positions of splice sites in USHER genes. Hum. Mutat., 31: 347–355. doi: 10.1002/humu.21193
Communicated by Claude Ferec
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JAN 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!