The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Quantifying the effect of sequence variation on regulatory interactions†
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 477–483, April 2010
How to Cite
Manke, T., Heinig, M. and Vingron, M. (2010), Quantifying the effect of sequence variation on regulatory interactions. Hum. Mutat., 31: 477–483. doi: 10.1002/humu.21209
Communicated by A. Jamie Cuticchia
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!