Communicated by Finlay Macrae
Functional PMS2 hybrid alleles containing a pseudogene-specific missense variant trace back to a single ancient intrachromosomal recombination event†
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 552–560, May 2010
How to Cite
Ganster, C., Wernstedt, A., Kehrer-Sawatzki, H., Messiaen, L., Schmidt, K., Rahner, N., Heinimann, K., Fonatsch, C., Zschocke, J. and Wimmer, K. (2010), Functional PMS2 hybrid alleles containing a pseudogene-specific missense variant trace back to a single ancient intrachromosomal recombination event. Hum. Mutat., 31: 552–560. doi: 10.1002/humu.21223
- Issue online: 29 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 FEB 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!