Communicated by Finlay Macrae
Quantification of sequence exchange events between PMS2 and PMS2CL provides a basis for improved mutation scanning of lynch syndrome patients†
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 578–587, May 2010
How to Cite
van der Klift, H. M., Tops, C. M.J., Bik, E. C., Boogaard, M. W., Borgstein, A.-M., Hansson, K. B.M., Ausems, M. G.E.M., Garcia, E. G., Green, A., Hes, F. J., Izatt, L., van Hest, L. P., Alonso, A. M., Vriends, A. H.J.T., Wagner, A., van Zelst-Stams, W. A.G., Vasen, H. F.A., Morreau, H., Devilee, P. and Wijnen, J. T. (2010), Quantification of sequence exchange events between PMS2 and PMS2CL provides a basis for improved mutation scanning of lynch syndrome patients. Hum. Mutat., 31: 578–587. doi: 10.1002/humu.21229
- Issue online: 29 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 FEB 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!