Communicated by Stylianos E. Antonarakis
Potassium bromate, a potent DNA oxidizing agent, exacerbates germline repeat expansion in a fragile X premutation mouse model†
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2010
This article is a US Government work, and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America. Published 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 611–616, May 2010
How to Cite
Entezam, A., Lokanga, A. R., Le, W., Hoffman, G. and Usdin, K. (2010), Potassium bromate, a potent DNA oxidizing agent, exacerbates germline repeat expansion in a fragile X premutation mouse model. Hum. Mutat., 31: 611–616. doi: 10.1002/humu.21237
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAR 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!