These authors contributed equally to this work.
Deletions of SCN1A 5′ genomic region with promoter activity in Dravet syndrome†
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 7, pages 820–829, July 2010
How to Cite
Nakayama, T., Ogiwara, I., Ito, K., Kaneda, M., Mazaki, E., Osaka, H., Ohtani, H., Inoue, Y., Fujiwara, T., Uematsu, M., Haginoya, K., Tsuchiya, S. and Yamakawa, K. (2010), Deletions of SCN1A 5′ genomic region with promoter activity in Dravet syndrome. Hum. Mutat., 31: 820–829. doi: 10.1002/humu.21275
Communicated by Sergio Ottolenghi
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!