Przemyslaw Szafranski and Christian P. Schaaf contributed equally to this work.
Structures and molecular mechanisms for common 15q13.3 microduplications involving CHRNA7: benign or pathological?†
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 7, pages 840–850, July 2010
How to Cite
Szafranski, P., Schaaf, C. P., Person, R. E., Gibson, I. B., Xia, Z., Mahadevan, S., Wiszniewska, J., Bacino, C. A., Lalani, S., Potocki, L., Kang, S.-H., Patel, A., Cheung, S. W., Probst, F. J., Graham, B. H., Shinawi, M., Beaudet, A. L. and Stankiewicz, P. (2010), Structures and molecular mechanisms for common 15q13.3 microduplications involving CHRNA7: benign or pathological?. Hum. Mutat., 31: 840–850. doi: 10.1002/humu.21284
Communicated by Jacques S. Beckmann
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!