Communicated by Andrew O.M. Wilkie
Keratosis Follicularis Spinulosa Decalvans is caused by mutations in MBTPS2†
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 10, pages 1125–1133, October 2010
How to Cite
Aten, E., Brasz, L. C., Bornholdt, D., Hooijkaas, I. B., Porteous, M. E., Sybert, V. P., Vermeer, M. H., Vossen, R. H.A.M., van der Wielen, M. J.R., Bakker, E., Breuning, M. H., Grzeschik, K.-H., Oosterwijk, J. C. and den Dunnen, J. T. (2010), Keratosis Follicularis Spinulosa Decalvans is caused by mutations in MBTPS2. Hum. Mutat., 31: 1125–1133. doi: 10.1002/humu.21335
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUL 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!