Communicated by Ian N.M. Day
Increased sensitivity of KRAS mutation detection by high-resolution melting analysis of COLD-PCR products†
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 12, pages 1366–1373, December 2010
How to Cite
Kristensen, L. S., Daugaard, I. L., Christensen, M., Hamilton-Dutoit, S., Hager, H. and Hansen, L. L. (2010), Increased sensitivity of KRAS mutation detection by high-resolution melting analysis of COLD-PCR products. Hum. Mutat., 31: 1366–1373. doi: 10.1002/humu.21358
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 SEP 2010 01:59PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2010
- The Danish Cancer Society
- The Lundbeck Foundation
- The A.P. Møller and Chastine McKinney Møller, and Max and Inge Wørzners Memorial Foundations
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!