Communicated by Michael Dean
Detection of clinically relevant exonic copy-number changes by array CGH†
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 12, pages 1326–1342, December 2010
How to Cite
Boone, P. M., Bacino, C. A., Shaw, C. A., Eng, P. A., Hixson, P. M., Pursley, A. N., Kang, S.-H. L., Yang, Y., Wiszniewska, J., Nowakowska, B. A., del Gaudio, D., Xia, Z., Simpson-Patel, G., Immken, L. L., Gibson, J. B., Tsai, A. C.-H., Bowers, J. A., Reimschisel, T. E., Schaaf, C. P., Potocki, L., Scaglia, F., Gambin, T., Sykulski, M., Bartnik, M., Derwinska, K., Wisniowiecka-Kowalnik, B., Lalani, S. R., Probst, F. J., Bi, W., Beaudet, A. L., Patel, A., Lupski, J. R., Cheung, S. W. and Stankiewicz, P. (2010), Detection of clinically relevant exonic copy-number changes by array CGH. Hum. Mutat., 31: 1326–1342. doi: 10.1002/humu.21360
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 SEP 2010 02:00PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2010
- The Baylor College of Medicine Medical Scientist Training Program. Grant Number: T32GM007330-34 (to P.M.B.)
- The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS, NIH). Grant Number: R01NS058529 (to J.R.L.)
- The Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: R13-0005-04/2008 (to P.S.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!