†These authors contributed equally to this article.
Only four genes (EDA1, EDAR, EDARADD, and WNT10A) account for 90% of hypohidrotic/anhidrotic ectodermal dysplasia cases†
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 70–72, January 2011
How to Cite
Cluzeau, C., Hadj-Rabia, S., Jambou, M., Mansour, S., Guigue, P., Masmoudi, S., Bal, E., Chassaing, N., Vincent, M.-C., Viot, G., Clauss, F., Manière, M.-C., Toupenay, S., Le Merrer, M., Lyonnet, S., Cormier-Daire, V., Amiel, J., Faivre, L., de Prost, Y., Munnich, A., Bonnefont, J.-P., Bodemer, C. and Smahi, A. (2011), Only four genes (EDA1, EDAR, EDARADD, and WNT10A) account for 90% of hypohidrotic/anhidrotic ectodermal dysplasia cases. Hum. Mutat., 32: 70–72. doi: 10.1002/humu.21384
Communicated by Ravi Savarirayan
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 OCT 2010 04:27PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!