Communicated by Graham R. Taylor
EMMA, a cost- and time-effective diagnostic method for simultaneous detection of point mutations and large-scale genomic rearrangements: application to BRCA1 and BRCA2 in 1,525 patients†
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 325–334, March 2011
How to Cite
Caux-Moncoutier, V., Castéra, L., Tirapo, C., Michaux, D., Rémon, M.-A., Laugé, A., Rouleau, E., De Pauw, A., Buecher, B., Gauthier-Villars, M., Viovy, J.-L., Stoppa-Lyonnet, D. and Houdayer, C. (2011), EMMA, a cost- and time-effective diagnostic method for simultaneous detection of point mutations and large-scale genomic rearrangements: application to BRCA1 and BRCA2 in 1,525 patients. Hum. Mutat., 32: 325–334. doi: 10.1002/humu.21414
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 NOV 2010 03:17PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2010
- Medicen and la Région Ile de France
- ANR (Agence Nationale pour la Recherche)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!