Communicated by Sergio Ottolenghi
NSD1 PHD domains bind methylated H3K4 and H3K9 using interactions disrupted by point mutations in human sotos syndrome†
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 292–298, March 2011
How to Cite
Pasillas, M. P., Shah, M. and Kamps, M. P. (2011), NSD1 PHD domains bind methylated H3K4 and H3K9 using interactions disrupted by point mutations in human sotos syndrome. Hum. Mutat., 32: 292–298. doi: 10.1002/humu.21424
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 DEC 2010 12:05PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2010
- Public Health Service
- NIH. Grant Number: CA56876
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!