Communicated by Michael Dean
SNP uniqueness problem: a proof-of-principle in HapMap SNPs†
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 355–357, April 2011
How to Cite
Doron, S. and Shweiki, D. (2011), SNP uniqueness problem: a proof-of-principle in HapMap SNPs. Hum. Mutat., 32: 355–357. doi: 10.1002/humu.21429
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JAN 2011 02:53PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2010
- The Academic College of Tel Aviv Yaffo research grant
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!