Both authors contributed equally.
LOVD v.2.0: the next generation in gene variant databases†
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Bioinformatics for Human Genetics: Promises and Challenges, A Human Variome Project Special Issue
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 557–563, May 2011
How to Cite
Fokkema, I. F. A. C., Taschner, P. E. M., Schaafsma, G. C. P., Celli, J., Laros, J. F. J. and den Dunnen, J. T. (2011), LOVD v.2.0: the next generation in gene variant databases. Hum. Mutat., 32: 557–563. doi: 10.1002/humu.21438
For the HVP Bioinformatics Special Issue
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JAN 2011 02:56PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2010
- The European Community's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: FP7/2007-2013 under grant agreement no. 200754—the GEN2PHEN project
- Re-use of this article is permitted in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set out at [http://wileyonlinelibrary.com/author resources/onlineopen.html]
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.