The first three authors contributed equally to this work.
Prediction of single-nucleotide substitutions that result in exon skipping: identification of a splicing silencer in BRCA1 exon 6†
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 436–444, April 2011
How to Cite
Raponi, M., Kralovicova, J., Copson, E., Divina, P., Eccles, D., Johnson, P., Baralle, D. and Vorechovsky, I. (2011), Prediction of single-nucleotide substitutions that result in exon skipping: identification of a splicing silencer in BRCA1 exon 6. Hum. Mutat., 32: 436–444. doi: 10.1002/humu.21458
Communicated by Mario Tosi
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2011 02:33PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2010
- The EURASNET
- Action Medical Research
- The JDRF International
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!