Joint last authors.
New insights into the pathogenesis of autosomal-dominant cutis laxa with report of five ELN mutations†
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 445–455, April 2011
How to Cite
Callewaert, B., Renard, M., Hucthagowder, V., Albrecht, B., Hausser, I., Blair, E., Dias, C., Albino, A., Wachi, H., Sato, F., Mecham, R. P., Loeys, B., Coucke, P. J., De Paepe, A. and Urban, Z. (2011), New insights into the pathogenesis of autosomal-dominant cutis laxa with report of five ELN mutations. Hum. Mutat., 32: 445–455. doi: 10.1002/humu.21462
Communicated by Peter Byers
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2011 02:32PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2010
- The National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: HL090648 to Z.U, HL084944 to Z.U. and R.P.M
- Methusalem grant from the Flemmish Government and the Ghent University. Grant Number: 01M01108
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!