Communicated by Sergio Ottolenghi
Functional characterization of naturally occurring genetic variants in the human TLR1-2-6 gene family†
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 643–652, June 2011
How to Cite
Ben-Ali, M., Corre, B., Manry, J., Barreiro, L. B., Quach, H., Boniotto, M., Pellegrini, S. and Quintana-Murci, L. (2011), Functional characterization of naturally occurring genetic variants in the human TLR1-2-6 gene family. Hum. Mutat., 32: 643–652. doi: 10.1002/humu.21486
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 FEB 2011 03:10PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2010
- The Institut Pasteur research program PTR202
- The Genetics of Host Predisposition to Infectious Diseases
- The Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS)
- an Agence Nationale de la Recherche (ANR) Research Grant. Grant Number: ANR-05-JCJC-0124-01 (to L.Q.-M.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!