Communicated by Sergio Ottolenghi
Functional characterization of naturally occurring genetic variants in the human TLR1-2-6 gene family†
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 643–652, June 2011
How to Cite
Ben-Ali, M., Corre, B., Manry, J., Barreiro, L. B., Quach, H., Boniotto, M., Pellegrini, S. and Quintana-Murci, L. (2011), Functional characterization of naturally occurring genetic variants in the human TLR1-2-6 gene family. Hum. Mutat., 32: 643–652. doi: 10.1002/humu.21486
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 FEB 2011 03:10PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2010
- The Institut Pasteur research program PTR202
- The Genetics of Host Predisposition to Infectious Diseases
- The Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS)
- an Agence Nationale de la Recherche (ANR) Research Grant. Grant Number: ANR-05-JCJC-0124-01 (to L.Q.-M.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!