Communicated by Garry R. Cutting
A TCTN2 mutation defines a novel Meckel Gruber syndrome locus†
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 573–578, June 2011
How to Cite
Shaheen, R., Faqeih, E., Seidahmed, M. Z., Sunker, A., Alali, F. E., Khadijah, A. and Alkuraya, F. S. (2011), A TCTN2 mutation defines a novel Meckel Gruber syndrome locus. Hum. Mutat., 32: 573–578. doi: 10.1002/humu.21507
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 APR 2011 11:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2011
- A Collaborative Research Grant from Dubai Harvard Foundation for Medical Research
- KACST. Grant Number: 09-MED941-20 (to F.S.A.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!