The first two authors contributed equally to this article.
DFNA8/12 caused by TECTA mutations is the most identified subtype of nonsyndromic autosomal dominant hearing loss†
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 825–834, July 2011
How to Cite
Hildebrand, M. S., Morín, M., Meyer, N. C., Mayo, F., Modamio-Hoybjor, S., Mencía, A., Olavarrieta, L., Morales-Angulo, C., Nishimura, C. J., Workman, H., DeLuca, A. P., del Castillo, I., Taylor, K. R., Tompkins, B., Goodman, C. W., Schrauwen, I., Wesemael, M. V., Lachlan, K., Shearer, A. E., Braun, T. A., Huygen, P. L.M., Kremer, H., Van Camp, G., Moreno, F., Casavant, T. L., Smith, R. J.H. and Moreno-Pelayo, M. A. (2011), DFNA8/12 caused by TECTA mutations is the most identified subtype of nonsyndromic autosomal dominant hearing loss. Hum. Mutat., 32: 825–834. doi: 10.1002/humu.21512
Communicated by Ravi Savarirayan
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 APR 2011 10:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2011
- NIH NIDCD. Grant Number: R01 (DC003544 to R.J.H.S.)
- NHMRC Overseas Biomedical Postdoctoral Training Fellowship. Grant Number: 546493 (to M.H.)
- Doris Duke Clinical Research Fellowship (to A.S.); NIH T32. Grant Number: GM082729 (to A.P.D.)
- The Flemish FWO. Grant Number: G0138.07 (to G.V.C.)
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovacion. Grant Number: SAF2008-03216 (to F.M.)
- Spanish Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias. Grant Number: PI08/0045 (to M.A.M.P.)
- The European Commission. Grant Number: FP6 Integrated Project: EUROHEAR, LSHG-CT-2004-512063
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!