Contributed equally to this article.
Applying massive parallel sequencing to molecular diagnosis of Marfan and Loeys-Dietz syndromes†
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 1053–1062, September 2011
How to Cite
Baetens, M., Van Laer, L., De Leeneer, K., Hellemans, J., De Schrijver, J., Van De Voorde, H., Renard, M., Dietz, H., Lacro, R. V., Menten, B., Van Criekinge, W., De Backer, J., De Paepe, A., Loeys, B. and Coucke, P. J. (2011), Applying massive parallel sequencing to molecular diagnosis of Marfan and Loeys-Dietz syndromes. Hum. Mutat., 32: 1053–1062. doi: 10.1002/humu.21525
Communicated by Arupa Ganguly
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAY 2011 03:09PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2011
- The EU FP-7-integrated project “Fighting Aneurysmal Disease” (FAD; ) [http://www.fighting-aneurysm.org/]
- The Hercules foundation. Grant Number: AUGE/039
- UGent–IOF–Stepstone, a Methusalem grant. Grant Number: 08/01M01108 (from UGent to A.D.P.)
- A National Marfan Foundation ancillary grant (to B.L.); The UGent Bijzonder Onderzoeksfonds BOF (to J.D.S.); The Flemish Research Council FWO (to M.R., J.D.B., B.L.L., J.H.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!