These authors contributed equally to this work and should be considered joint last authors.
LPAR1 and ITGA4 regulate peripheral blood monocyte counts†
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 873–876, August 2011
How to Cite
Maugeri, N., Powell, J. E., 't Hoen, P. A.C., de Geus, E. J.C., Willemsen, G., Kattenberg, M., Henders, A. K., Wallace, L., Penninx, B., Hottenga, J.-J., Medland, S. E., Saviouk, V., Martin, N. G., Visscher, P. M., van Ommen, G.-J. B., Frazer, I. H., Boomsma, D. I., Montgomery, G. W. and Ferreira, M. A.R. (2011), LPAR1 and ITGA4 regulate peripheral blood monocyte counts. Hum. Mutat., 32: 873–876. doi: 10.1002/humu.21536
Communicated by Peter J. Oefner
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAY 2011 10:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2011
- Australian National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC). Grant Number: 241944; 339462; 389927; 389875; 389891; 389892; 389938; 443036; 442915; 442981; 496739; 552485; 552498; 613627
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: A7960034; A79906588; A79801419; DP0212016; DP0343921
- The Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research. Grant Number: NWO: MagW/ZonMW
- Twin family database for behavior genomics studies. Grant Number: 480-04-004
- Genotype/phenotype database for behavior genetic and genetic epidemiological studies. Grant Number: 40-0056-98-9032
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!