These authors contributed equally to this work.
REEP1 mutations in SPG31: Frequency, mutational spectrum, and potential association with mitochondrial morpho-functional dysfunction†
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 10, pages 1118–1127, October 2011
How to Cite
Goizet, C., Depienne, C., Benard, G., Boukhris, A., Mundwiller, E., Solé, G., Coupry, I., Pilliod, J., Martin-Négrier, M.-L., Fedirko, E., Forlani, S., Cazeneuve, C., Hannequin, D., Charles, P., Feki, I., Pinel, J.-F., Ouvrard-Hernandez, A.-M., Lyonnet, S., Ollagnon-Roman, E., Yaouanq, J., Toutain, A., Dussert, C., Fontaine, B., Leguern, E., Lacombe, D., Durr, A., Rossignol, R., Brice, A. and Stevanin, G. (2011), REEP1 mutations in SPG31: Frequency, mutational spectrum, and potential association with mitochondrial morpho-functional dysfunction. Hum. Mutat., 32: 1118–1127. doi: 10.1002/humu.21542
Communicated by Hamish Scott
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAY 2011 01:51PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2010
- Programme Hospitalier de Recherche Clinique (to A.D.)
- The E-Rare program of the European Union and the French National Agency for Research (to the EUROSPA consortium)
- The Verum Foundation; The Association contre les Maladies Mitochondriales
- Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Bordeaux to (C.G.)
- French Association Strumpell-Lorrain fellowship (to A.Bo.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!