These four authors contributed equally to this work.
Novel NOBOX loss-of-function mutations account for 6.2% of cases in a large primary ovarian insufficiency cohort†
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 10, pages 1108–1113, October 2011
How to Cite
Bouilly, J., Bachelot, A., Broutin, I., Touraine, P. and Binart, N. (2011), Novel NOBOX loss-of-function mutations account for 6.2% of cases in a large primary ovarian insufficiency cohort. Hum. Mutat., 32: 1108–1113. doi: 10.1002/humu.21543
Communicated by Sergiu Ottolenghi
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 AUG 2011 08:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2011
- Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale (Inserm)
- Institut National de la Santé de la Recherche Médicale-Assistance Publique-Hôpitaux de Paris (Interface Contract to N.B.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!