Communicated by John McVey
The international dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa patient registry: An online database of dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa patients and their COL7A1 mutations†
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 10, pages 1100–1107, October 2011
How to Cite
van den Akker, P. C., Jonkman, M. F., Rengaw, T., Bruckner-Tuderman, L., Has, C., Bauer, J. W., Klausegger, A., Zambruno, G., Castiglia, D., Mellerio, J. E., McGrath, J. A., van Essen, A. J., Hofstra, R. M.W. and Swertz, M. A. (2011), The international dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa patient registry: An online database of dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa patients and their COL7A1 mutations. Hum. Mutat., 32: 1100–1107. doi: 10.1002/humu.21551
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUN 2011 02:10PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2011
- The Netherlands Organization for Health Research and Development (92003541)
- Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO) (Rubicon 825.09.008)
- Netherlands Bioinformatics Centre
- The Dutch Vlinderkind (Butterfly Child) Foundation
- The German Ministry of Education and Research
- The Freiburg Institute for Advanced Studies
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!