Communicated by Andreas Gal
A novel GJA3 mutation associated with congenital nuclear pulverulent and posterior polar cataract in a chinese family†
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 1367–1370, December 2011
How to Cite
Yao, K., Wang, W., Zhu, Y., Jin, C., Shentu, X., Jiang, J., Zhang, Y. and Ni, S. (2011), A novel GJA3 mutation associated with congenital nuclear pulverulent and posterior polar cataract in a chinese family. Hum. Mutat., 32: 1367–1370. doi: 10.1002/humu.21552
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUN 2011 02:10PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2011
- Key Projects in the National Science and Technology Pillar Program. Grant Number: 2006BAI02 B04
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30700925
- Fund of Science and Technology Department of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: 2008C23G2010076
- Fund of Science and Technology Innovation team of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: 2009R50039
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!