Contributed equally and are listed in alphabetical order.
Mutation In Brief
Temperature and pharmacological rescue of a folding-defective, dominantl-negative KV7.2 mutation associated with neonatal seizures†
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 10, pages E2283–E2293, October 2011
How to Cite
Maljevic, S., Naros, G., Yalçin, Ö., Blazevic, D., Loeffler, H., Çağlayan, H., Steinlein, O. K. and Lerche, H. (2011), Temperature and pharmacological rescue of a folding-defective, dominantl-negative KV7.2 mutation associated with neonatal seizures. Hum. Mutat., 32: E2283–E2293. doi: 10.1002/humu.21554
Communicated by Mireille Claustres
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 SEP 2011 10:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2010
- E-rare program (EUROBFNS, Federal Ministry for Education and Research [BMBF]). Grant Number: 01GM0804
- The European Union (Epicure: LSH 037315) (all to HL)
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.