Communicated by Mauno Vihinen
Correlating disease-related mutations to their effect on protein stability: A large-scale analysis of the human proteome†
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 10, pages 1161–1170, October 2011
How to Cite
Casadio, R., Vassura, M., Tiwari, S., Fariselli, P. and Luigi Martelli, P. (2011), Correlating disease-related mutations to their effect on protein stability: A large-scale analysis of the human proteome. Hum. Mutat., 32: 1161–1170. doi: 10.1002/humu.21555
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 AUG 2011 02:27PM EST
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2011
- MIUR-FIRB 2003/LIBI-International Laboratory for Bioinformatics. Grant Number: RBLA039M7M
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!