Communicated by Mauno Vihinen
Correlating disease-related mutations to their effect on protein stability: A large-scale analysis of the human proteome†
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 10, pages 1161–1170, October 2011
How to Cite
Casadio, R., Vassura, M., Tiwari, S., Fariselli, P. and Luigi Martelli, P. (2011), Correlating disease-related mutations to their effect on protein stability: A large-scale analysis of the human proteome. Hum. Mutat., 32: 1161–1170. doi: 10.1002/humu.21555
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 AUG 2011 02:27PM EST
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2011
- MIUR-FIRB 2003/LIBI-International Laboratory for Bioinformatics. Grant Number: RBLA039M7M
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.