Communicated by Arupa Ganguly
On the sequence-directed nature of human gene mutation: The role of genomic architecture and the local DNA sequence environment in mediating gene mutations underlying human inherited disease†
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 10, pages 1075–1099, October 2011
How to Cite
Cooper, D. N., Bacolla, A., Férec, C., Vasquez, K. M., Kehrer-Sawatzki, H. and Chen, J.-M. (2011), On the sequence-directed nature of human gene mutation: The role of genomic architecture and the local DNA sequence environment in mediating gene mutations underlying human inherited disease. Hum. Mutat., 32: 1075–1099. doi: 10.1002/humu.21557
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 AUG 2011 02:26PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2011
- National Cancer Institute/National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: HHSN261200800001E (to A.B.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!