Communicated by Alastair F. Broun
DYT6 dystonia: Review of the literature and creation of the UMD locus-specific database (LSDB) for mutations in the THAP1 gene†
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 11, pages 1213–1224, November 2011
How to Cite
Blanchard, A., Ea, V., Roubertie, A., Martin, M., Coquart, C., Claustres, M., Béroud, C. and Collod-Béroud, G. (2011), DYT6 dystonia: Review of the literature and creation of the UMD locus-specific database (LSDB) for mutations in the THAP1 gene. Hum. Mutat., 32: 1213–1224. doi: 10.1002/humu.21564
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUL 2011 02:26PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2011
- Université Montpellier1
- French Ministry of Health. Grant Number: National PHRC 2007-A00614-49
- AMADYS-LFCD, Alliance France Dystonie
- Lions Club La Grande Motte
- the French Dystonia Network
- the European Community's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: FP7/2007–2013 under grant agreement no. 200754—the GEN2PHEN project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!