Communicated by Nancy Spinner
Genotype and cardiovascular phenotype correlations with TBX1 in 1,022 velo-cardio-facial/digeorge/22q11.2 deletion syndrome patients†
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 11, pages 1278–1289, November 2011
How to Cite
Guo, T., McDonald-McGinn, D., Blonska, A., Shanske, A., Bassett, A. S., Chow, E., Bowser, M., Sheridan, M., Beemer, F., Devriendt, K., Swillen, A., Breckpot, J., Digilio, M. C., Marino, B., Dallapiccola, B., Carpenter, C., Zheng, X., Johnson, J., Chung, J., Higgins, A. M., Philip, N., Simon, T. J., Coleman, K., Heine-Suner, D., Rosell, J., Kates, W., Devoto, M., Goldmuntz, E., Zackai, E., Wang, T., Shprintzen, R., Emanuel, B., Morrow, B. and The International Chromosome 22q11.2 Consortium (2011), Genotype and cardiovascular phenotype correlations with TBX1 in 1,022 velo-cardio-facial/digeorge/22q11.2 deletion syndrome patients. Hum. Mutat., 32: 1278–1289. doi: 10.1002/humu.21568
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUL 2011 02:17PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2011
- NIH. Grant Number: HL084410
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!