Communicated by Barend Mas
Extending the scope of diagnostic chromosome analysis: Detection of single gene defects using high-resolution SNP microarrays†
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 1500–1506, December 2011
How to Cite
Bruno, D. L., Stark, Z., Amor, D. J., Burgess, T., Butler, K., Corrie, S., Francis, D., Ganesamoorthy, D., Hills, L., James, P. A., O'Rielly, D., Oertel, R., Savarirayan, R., Prabhakara, K., Salce, N. and Slater, H. R. (2011), Extending the scope of diagnostic chromosome analysis: Detection of single gene defects using high-resolution SNP microarrays. Hum. Mutat., 32: 1500–1506. doi: 10.1002/humu.21581
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2011 01:48PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!