Communicated by Hamish Scott
Mutations in LRRK2 increase phosphorylation of peroxiredoxin 3 exacerbating oxidative stress-induced neuronal death†
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 1390–1397, December 2011
How to Cite
Angeles, D. C., Gan, B.-H., Onstead, L., Zhao, Y., Lim, K.-L., Dachsel, J., Melrose, H., Farrer, M., Wszolek, Z. K., Dickson, D. W. and Tan, E.-K. (2011), Mutations in LRRK2 increase phosphorylation of peroxiredoxin 3 exacerbating oxidative stress-induced neuronal death. Hum. Mutat., 32: 1390–1397. doi: 10.1002/humu.21582
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2011 01:46PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2011
- National Medical Research Council; Millennium Foundation
- Biomedical Research Council; SingHealth Foundation
- Duke–NUS Graduate Medical School; Morris K. Udall Parkinson's Disease Research Center of Excellence (NIH/NINDS PO1 NS40256 (to Z.K.W. and D.W.D.))
- Pacific Alzheimer Research Foundation Center (PARF C06-01 (to Z.K.W. and D.W.D.))
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!