Communicated by A. Jamie Cuticchia
Estimating the degree of identity by descent in consanguineous couples†
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 1350–1358, December 2011
How to Cite
Carr, I. M., Markham, S. A. F. and Pena, S. D. J. (2011), Estimating the degree of identity by descent in consanguineous couples. Hum. Mutat., 32: 1350–1358. doi: 10.1002/humu.21584
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2011 03:42PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2011
- BDF Newlife (06/03)
- The Sir Jules Thorn Charitable Trust (09/JTA)
- EPSRC (FP/I000623/1)
- Cancer Research UK (600130)
- CNPq of Brazil (projects 472588/2004-5 and 401983/2010-2)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!