These two authors contributed equally to this work.
Whole-exome sequencing identifies ALMS1, IQCB1, CNGA3, and MYO7A mutations in patients with leber congenital amaurosis†
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 1450–1459, December 2011
How to Cite
Wang, X., Wang, H., Cao, M., Li, Z., Chen, X., Patenia, C., Gore, A., Abboud, E. B., Al-Rajhi, A. A., A. Lewis, R., Lupski, J. R., Mardon, G., Zhang, K., Muzny, D., Gibbs, R. A. and Chen, R. (2011), Whole-exome sequencing identifies ALMS1, IQCB1, CNGA3, and MYO7A mutations in patients with leber congenital amaurosis. Hum. Mutat., 32: 1450–1459. doi: 10.1002/humu.21587
Communicated by William S. Oetting
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2011 03:45PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2011
- Retina Research Foundation and the National Eye Institute (R01EY018571 to R.C.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!