Communicated by Nobuyoshi Shimizu
DominantMapper: Rule-based analysis of SNP data for rapid mapping of dominant diseases in related nuclear families†
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 1359–1366, December 2011
How to Cite
Carr, I. M., Johnson, C. A., Markham, A. F., Toomes, C., Bonthron, D. T. and Sheridan, E. G. (2011), DominantMapper: Rule-based analysis of SNP data for rapid mapping of dominant diseases in related nuclear families. Hum. Mutat., 32: 1359–1366. doi: 10.1002/humu.21597
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 SEP 2011 02:37PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2011
- Cancer Research UK, Newlife Foundation for disabled children (SG/09-10/07)
- The Sir Jules Thorn Charitable Trust (09/JTA)
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.