Communicated by Mats Nilsson
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 264–271, January 2012
How to Cite
Kristensen, L. S., Andersen, G. B., Hager, H. and Hansen, L. L. (2012), Competitive amplification of differentially melting amplicons (CADMA) enables sensitive and direct detection of all mutation types by high-resolution melting analysis. Hum. Mutat., 33: 264–271. doi: 10.1002/humu.21598
This article was published online on 28 September 2011. Subsequently, an error in the annealing temperature of KRAS c.35G>C in Table 1 was identified and corrected on 18 November 2011.
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2011 01:01PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2011
- The Danish Cancer Society
- The A.P. Møller and Chastine McKinney Møller Foundation
- Max and Inge Wørzners Memorial Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!