Communicated by Ian N. M. Day
Rapid and efficient human mutation detection using a bench-top next-generation DNA sequencer†
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 281–289, January 2012
How to Cite
Jiang, Q., Turner, T., Sosa, M. X., Rakha, A., Arnold, S. and Chakravarti, A. (2012), Rapid and efficient human mutation detection using a bench-top next-generation DNA sequencer. Hum. Mutat., 33: 281–289. doi: 10.1002/humu.21602
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 SEP 2011 01:47PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2011
- US National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R37 HD28088
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!