Communicated by Ian N. M. Day
Rapid and efficient human mutation detection using a bench-top next-generation DNA sequencer†
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 281–289, January 2012
How to Cite
Jiang, Q., Turner, T., Sosa, M. X., Rakha, A., Arnold, S. and Chakravarti, A. (2012), Rapid and efficient human mutation detection using a bench-top next-generation DNA sequencer. Hum. Mutat., 33: 281–289. doi: 10.1002/humu.21602
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 SEP 2011 01:47PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2011
- US National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R37 HD28088
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.