Communicated by Peter J. Oefner
Variants in activators and downstream targets of ATM, radiation exposure, and contralateral breast cancer risk in the WECARE study†
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 158–164, January 2012
How to Cite
Brooks, J. D., Teraoka, S. N., Reiner, A. S., Satagopan, J. M., Bernstein, L., Thomas, D. C., Capanu, M., Stovall, M., Smith, S. A., Wei, S., Shore, R. E., Boice, J. D., Lynch, C. F., Mellemkjær, L., Malone, K. E., Liang, X., the WECARE Study Collaborative Group, Haile, R. W., Concannon, P. and Bernstein, J. L. (2012), Variants in activators and downstream targets of ATM, radiation exposure, and contralateral breast cancer risk in the WECARE study. Hum. Mutat., 33: 158–164. doi: 10.1002/humu.21604
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 SEP 2011 01:47PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2010
- National Cancer Institute (R01CA114236, R01CA097397, U01CA083178, and R01CA137420 [to JS])
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!